March 19, 2009

Welcome!!!

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to look at the things I have on this site. I am going to post pictures of most of the purses I have made on this blog to give you an idea of the things I can do. If you are looking at this site because someone gave it to you for ideas then keep in mind that these are only the ones I have made and they do not portray what I can do. If you would like to have anything changed all you need to do is specify. Please let me know if you would like a certain size or color or even how many pockets you want and where. If you want long straps or short straps, or you can be like my mother who only likes one strap rather than two all you have to do is say. Also, let me know if you have any specifications about a wallet you would like.